Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @DanEFC92

Here's a gif of his hamstring going:

rubber-band-o.gif

Surely player value is the ultimate test. It shows us how a player is valued by other professionals.
But maybe the opinons of some supporters on a forum is a more accurate reflection of a players worth than a manager who risks his career at a club by investing millions on his choice of player.

Surely player value is the ultimate test. It shows us how a player is valued by other professionals.
But maybe the opinons of some supporters on a forum is a more accurate reflection of a players worth than a manager who risks his career at a club by investing millions on his choice of player.
so henderson is a little over 3x the better player than kev becuase he cost 20m and kev cost us 6m

Last edited:

When you think of the fees suggested for the sale of players like Lukaku, Coleman, Barkley and Coleman we can only imagine the fee Mirallas will
command if/when he is sold.
It will surely be in the region of 50m if after all he is the best player at the club by a mile.

I wonder then why we will struggle to get more than 12m for him.

who's the 2nd coleman?

The second one. Forum contributors are experts.

Get your eyes checked. That's Howard again. But in all honesty, I'll be sad to see Kev go in the summer if he actually is off like everyone seems to think. He's quality when he's got his head on right. Needs a quality replacement, that's for sure.
Ill be gutted if he goes. I love kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back