Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
He put in what I call the typical Mirallas performance. Did nothing for most, then goes into a 2 or 3 minute cameo, does decently, and people remember that and think he's ace.

He was basically anonymous today. Hope the tackle that should have been a straight red doesn't keep him out for too long.

Martinez says he is hopeful that the injury sustained by Kevin Mirallas this afternoon against Watford is not too serious.
“I don’t think he could continue any longer,” said Martinez. “It’s a knock on his ankle. We will assess him in next 48 hours. “Hopefully it’s not going to be anything too serious, but it was quite painful at that point.

It was an ankle breaker lol

Really hope he isn't injured as with Deloufeu coming back we need to get 2 wingers on the pitch asap. Pienaar is finished and mcgeady should be peddled with Lennon coming in.

Ankle-breaker...

Surely he has no place in the new wingless Everton. Bet Bobby didn't mention that fact when he signed his new contract. RIP Kev.

I've always thought I'd love to see him more central and advanced. A Suarez type of forward...think he could really flourish in that role.

Only done it a couple of times for us, but looked dangerous.

I've always thought I'd love to see him more central and advanced. A Suarez type of forward...think he could really flourish in that role.

Only done it a couple of times for us, but looked dangerous.
I was thinking this after Saturday that we may see him used that way more. Or more likely there won't be too much change as the formation used on Saturday wont be too regular.

Horse for courses and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.