Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Convinced Koeman will get the best out of him. If not he's wasted and should go and play for Newcastle.

I'd love to see a fully fit, confident, commited and snidey Super Kev taking on opposite defences this coming season.

I'll be surprised & disappointed if he's in Koeman's plans.

If we want top 4, we need top 4 players. Mirallas is a million miles from that.

There's no doubt Mirallas has fantastic ability. I remember when we thought we'd get 20 million for him the season he scored that wonder goal at Spurs. Back then 20 million was something akin to 50 million now.

He has a lot of attributes, he is quick, a great dribbler with good finishing ability. That being said he is one of the most selfish footballers I've seen and has a very poor attitude.

In all honesty, with most of the players I'm happy to back Koeman's judgement. If Kev comes good he might save us 25+ million on a left sided player or similar money on a back up striker. If Koeman didn't want him I wouldn't have cried any tears. I think Koeman will relish big characters though and he might rub off well with Mirallas.

If it was me, I would love to see him playing up front. I've said this for a while. Oddly I thought he would be almost a perfect striker for a Martinez side. Getting him up by Rom would be lethal. I like Mane for example and appreciate he's 4 years younger but I am not sure he's massively better than Mirallas. If Koeman can get the best out of him that will be a big plus for us.

Under Moyes Mirallas at times was unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.