2017/18 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev will be a hard one to shift.

It’s unlikely we will get a fee without an initial loan.

I feel he wouldn’t be prepared to take a step down to a newly promoted team also. All the signs point to us reliving the Yobo transfer scenario out once again with a Turkish club fleecing us.

His wages will no doubt be supplemented by us in any deal also. I think the wages issue will impact on a few others we are looking to offload.

I feel he wouldn’t be prepared to take a step down to a newly promoted team also. All the signs point to us reliving the Yobo transfer scenario out once again with a Turkish club fleecing us.

His wages will no doubt be supplemented by us in any deal also. I think the wages issue will impact on a few others we are looking to offload.
Thanks Koeman.

I keep forgetting we still have this guy, that's how invisible he has become. We will hardly get anything for him imo.

The problem with Mirallas is if he suddenly shows some skills and flashes of quality (that he has) and tricks Silva & co into keeping and trying him out. Surely he's got enough self-respect that if he's just told hes behind Vlasic, Lookman, Dowell, Niasse and Bolasie, he'll go himself? I wonder what wages he's on. I really used to like him, and thought he might have been good in the old 4-4-1-1 and even as a lone striker, but that was a loooong time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.