2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

Can't disagree but our finances are such that any purchases need to be able to make an impact in the first team straight away.

Well that was Beto and they obviously worked on DCL getting fit so the expectation was the two senior strikers would do far better than the pitiful effort in last few months and then the third CF can be more development type.

He needs games next season and it's not likely to be here under Dyche so loan him out. It didn't do Branthwaite any harm.

These are good noises, going along with reported infrastruce changes and appointments you haope they we are putting the correct systems in place.

I know the champ manager brigade think a DoF is a scout who should be signing future stars all on the first day of the ransfer windw, but we have had utter chaos behind the scenes for years, this is the first time have any sense at all they we are actually doing the right things to give us a chance of long term success. People need to look properly at the role which is basically a systems management role before they go on their big silly rants based on a singular transfer at a club with no transfer budget.
2 years into it now mate I don’t see any changes and I haven’t even got a computer to play champ man