2023/24 Kevin Thelwell

I don’t trust him with spotting young talents to rebuild the club. Name me one decent young promising players he signed in his entire career as DOF?

Steve Walsh is the reason we are where we are.

Look i'm not Thellwell's biggest fan, but Walsh's net spend is why we're ruined.

100% mate

I'll ignore Brands, Thelwell, Koeman, Silva, Benitez, Allardyce, Lampard, Moshiri and Kenwright because we can pin all this crap on a fella who walked around with Tesco meal deal carrier bag 6 years ago in Italy.

Spent the summer budget on Beto and Chermiti. Absolutely astonishing.

May as well have kept Simms and bought 2 players with pace or a semblance of technical ability.

It was a decent summer in terms of raising fees. Iwobi and Gray were nearly 40m and neither really fitted what Dyche wanted. Again though what has replaced them is not better at all, infact worse.

Wasn't a huge fan of Iwobi but he's gone to Fulham and they're playing him a bit wider and he's looking decent. Gray was better than Harrison has been for most of his loan spell.

Sad to think that just two years ago the frontline was Richy-DCL (still just about decent)-Gordon so a huge drop off since and it's showing every week.

Imagine being a director of football when the club are going through points deductions and simply cannot spend. Beto was bought because he was 25m in a years time, he was the best of a bad bunch, but yes he is awful, absolutely awful. I mean imagine being the director of football that has to sign Ashley Young simply because there is nobody else. I feel sorry for him more than anything.

His recruitment of attacking players has been pretty woeful

We need need to change everything in the summer

New ownership
New manager
New DOF

Doesn't matter what league we are in
We haven’t had the budget for decent forward players. Had to gamble on the tier below and hope they come good… they haven’t