2024/25 Kevin Thelwell

Hmm. All the other teams have improved beyond us. We cannot score, have a striker that will never lift a finger for us again, zero pace and a manager who doesn't know how to set up a defence. Plus, we will concede more goals than we did last year.
Tbf we said all this last season as well lads when Luton and Forest were buying everyone

as the director of football you should be able to sign whatever players you want that you think will do a good job despite the manager's opinion

whats dyche going to do if you sign these players, resign?

Such short memories - would you rather have Walsh back signing four number 10's in a day!

He is running around the deck of a sinking ship bailing out water with no-one at the helm. Give the guy a break. I am sure that he is well paid for it, but I am actually quite surprised we have been able to do what we have this window and still kept hold of Branthwaite. He can only be properly judged when we become a properly run company and football club.

Such short memories - would you rather have Walsh back signing four number 10's in a day!

He is running around the deck of a sinking ship bailing out water with no-one at the helm. Give the guy a break. I am sure that he is well paid for it, but I am actually quite surprised we have been able to do what we have this window and still kept hold of Branthwaite. He can only be properly judged when we become a properly run company and football club.
walsh wanted haaland to come here

so yes i'd rather have walsh than kopite kev thank you very much

Like comparing which fart in the echoing bog bowl smelt the worst

Hmm. All the other teams have improved beyond us. We cannot score, have a striker that will never lift a finger for us again, zero pace and a manager who doesn't know how to set up a defence. Plus, we will concede more goals than we did last year.
Today was a day the club could have given us all a lift have no problem getting rejected by players but should have had a list and to leave it this late just ffs fed up of this being normal at this club

No of course I would prefer if it was better but we haven't a pot to p1ss in, we know this.
But we used what little we had in our pot to buy defenders (and not even fullbacks!) and central midfielders. It would've been nice to get a winger or a forward given how few goals we scored last season and how few chances we've created so far this season. Bizarre window.

He spent £17m on a centre back who isn’t going to play.

Sound in terms of planning, but when were the 2nd lowest scorers with a no pace in the team, it was a ridiculous purchase
I think we’ll see more of O’Brien than you think mate, Tarks is already starting to pick up knocks and we have Branthwaite back after the internationals, which, like last year will see the dope in 5 back getting splinters

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back