Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obligatory, who?

Fully getting into bed with Stake.com though. Great work Everton, keeping your upstanding morals.

So he gets paid money because people watch him play games?

I don’t understand the draw at all. Isn’t the whole point of video games that you control the entertainment?

I know there’s clearly a market for it, but why?
Being actually good at games is difficult and it can be a real skill. I’ve never got into but I understand why people do it. It’s impressive to be as good at the games as successful streamers are.

Being actually good at games is difficult and it can be a real skill. I’ve never got into but I understand why people do it. It’s impressive to be as good at the games as successful streamers are.
“I push the buttons good”

I’m just not getting it. £100m pound deals just sounds insane. Fair play to these people like. Dream job imho.

Tbf, I’m starting to sound like my arl fella who’s been saying the same about footy players since I can remember. So it’s clearly a me issue.

Well this company sound a bit dodge don't they...

Niknam and other gambling streamers on Twitch were criticized due both the illegality of online gambling and the harmful influence that they may have on underage viewers. When Stake.com was banned by Twitch, Niknam switched to Kick.com, a new streaming platform with financial ties to Stake.

In October 2022, Niknam claimed to have been paid US$360 million by sponsors to gamble on stream over a 16-month period.

I’m just not getting it. £100m pound deals just sounds insane. Fair play to these people like. Dream job imho.

Tbf, I’m starting to sound like my arl fella who’s been saying the same about footy players since I can remember. So it’s clearly a me issue.
I don't understand it either mate, I think it must be a generational thing that has left me behind.

I mean that's underselling it quite a bit mate, but accept that you can't really comprehend it either lol

@Bungle a sponsor we can get behind here.

IMG_3635.jpeg

Seeing as there's already a load of saggy arl tits on there, I wonder if Kick will give moshiri and kenwright their own channel as part of the deal?
Watch the biggest pair of boobs on kick for a low monthly subscription - Mosh and Billy Liar.

No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.