Knee-jerk reactions to our current plight

Bluebirdie

Player Valuation: £1.5m
In a tiny overreaction to EFCs unfair treatment I have only gone and cancelled Sky Sports. As one of their most loyal customers the online retentions handler was, apparently, fighting back the tears as I handed in my notice.

I'm not quite sure who my insignificant gesture was aimed at but it sure made me feel better for all of five minutes.

I'm pretty sure the big 6 will recover from the financial black hole left by my 30 pounds.

Has anyone else had such a crazy reaction to recent events, I'm thinking not 🤔

In a tiny overreaction to EFCs unfair treatment I have only gone and cancelled Sky Sports. As one of their most loyal customers the online retentions handler was, apparently, fighting back the tears as I handed in my notice.

I'm not quite sure who my insignificant gesture was aimed at but it sure made me feel better for all of five minutes.

I'm pretty sure the big 6 will recover from the financial black hole left by my 30 pounds.

I've boycotted pistachios as they're Iran's main export in two fingers up to the Mosh.

That'll learn him.

I don’t know about your online retentions handler birdie but I’ve shad a few reading your heartfelt post, that rat Kenwright has caused most of this mess.