Koeman v Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'm joining in, who comes out on top, not just managing us, but their time in the prem as well.
Moyes. Eleven years in charge.
Koeman. Eleven games in charge.
But, as you requested, their overall ability to manage.
Moyes didn't do a lot in truth whilst here, and bugger all since he left in all honesty.
Koeman took his Soton team into Europe, despite seeing his players sold from under his feet. Plus, their is a wind of change regarding fitness and game managing at Everton, in a slow and steady way, since his arrival.

Early days, and I hope I am not tempting fate, but it's Ron for me.

Roughly the same circumstances, but Moyes got to a final and broke the top 4 for the first time since the 4 massive money teams became what they were, so far Moyes for me. Better leave it a season or two for Everton before deciding properly though. He wins us something or improves the team as much as Moyes did, then Koeman will take his place with ease.

Moyes. Eleven years in charge.
Koeman. Eleven games in charge.
But, as you requested, their overall ability to manage.
Moyes didn't do a lot in truth whilst here, and bugger all since he left in all honesty.
Koeman took his Soton team into Europe, despite seeing his players sold from under his feet. Plus, their is a wind of change regarding fitness and game managing at Everton, in a slow and steady way, since his arrival.

Early days, and I hope I am not tempting fate, but it's Ron for me.

"Moyes didnt do alot"?

We were on course for relegation with no money and old players...he transformed us into a top 6 side on a shoestring.

Whats Koeman done? Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.