Koeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to how he and Martinez were able to fail upwards while Steve Walsh deservedly ended up in obscurity as an advisor in MLS

At least Martinez looked like he gave a crap. In all honesty Koeman wanted nothing to do with Everton from the off, he didn’t get anything about the club, completely wrong character for us. His treatment of the players was disgraceful really. He started the ball rolling for Barkley’s exit.

Imagine thinking we would’ve been any better that season if we’d bought a striker. We had 400 other problems, it was the worst squad I’ve ever seen supporting us.

Worse than mike Walker for me, walker team won the fa cup that season, koeman effect still holding us back and will do next season unless brands can work miracles.

Only interested in Golf...waste of space he and Walsh should have been sacked together......
De
At least Martinez looked like he gave a crap. In all honesty Koeman wanted nothing to do with Everton from the off, he didn’t get anything about the club, completely wrong character for us. His treatment of the players was disgraceful really. He started the ball rolling for Barkley’s exit.
That's true, Koeman never seemed invested in the club, just for an opportunity to build clout and cash it in for a prestigious position. You mentioned Barkley but for me the prime example of his callousness was the whole Omar saga. It was particularly embarrassing especially when he was forced to use him after placing him in exile.

I wonder if Ancelotti thinks the expectations are too high or does he use it to motivate himself and the club.

If we all aim for 8th place we might just hit 9th. Despite being second or third biggest spenders in the league...

It was an awful window that created our present predicament.

He wasn't being dictated to by Walsh, and bears some responsibility for the failed striker recruitment.

At least this time he has the excuse that other people destroyed the club prior to his arrival. I don't think they can afford to fire him, but I don't see CL happening next season sans Messi. That will get him shown the door upon contract expiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.