Kranjcar: No fear of in-form Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel we should be afraid and i think he's right, if we were afraid we would think we have already lost!

As people have posted above

It just shows the respect we are currently commanding from other teams and players.

If the lads play to their potential then we will win.

Campbell will concede a penaly and the Yak will slot it home .

The only thing that stands between us and a more convincing win will be the form of David James, who to be fair has been playing very well this season.

Campbell will concede a penaly and the Yak will slot it home .

The only thing that stands between us and a more convincing win will be the form of David James, who to be fair has been playing very well this season.

Glad you didn't say "penalty" - that would be too far-fetched :lol::lol::lol:

i wouldn't mind seeing him playing for us in the near future he's definatly a good player, but i'm sure the boys we have will get up for a win and keep the pressure on liverpool

"Quality" players"...what rubbish of course all premier league teams have quality players but can they play together and produce good results? thats what Everton is doing right now and we are doing an excellent job at it.

"Quality" players"...what rubbish of course all premier league teams have quality players but can they play together and produce good results? thats what Everton is doing right now and we are doing an excellent job at it.

I agree with you, honestly Portsmouth has a strong squad with a lot of great individual player with height as well, so we must go into the Gunner style, with a great passing build play, we got open up the space and pass or cross a great ball for Yaks to score against James.

i respect portsmouth more than many other teams, sure redknapp is as bent as marcus and darren, but i think they have a quality squad, david james gives me worries tbh, and i don't feel good about going in without arteta

my main worry is that its a game we should win, so i feel like we have to, a draw will be completely unacceptable, especially after the 3-0 last season. I don't see them breaking down our defence any time soon, but i can imagine them forcing another draw. I don't see any way this game could be more surprising than last year (naysmith with diving header WTF), it'd take a vdm hattrick to upstage that performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back