Kudos to whoever runs the Everton and GOT twitter page

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvertonAndAustralia

Player Valuation: £750k
Long story short (if this doesn't really deserve a thread feel free to merge it with the Game Day thread):

At around 12.30am (local time where I am) I was watching Man City v Arsenal waiting for the Everton and around the 80something minute mark suddenly out of nowhere the power and internet connection went out. I miss out on the last three goals of that match (I normally like to have a nap before a 1am local time start but this time I stayed up to watch the City v Arse curtain raiser so at the time I was furious that I might have stayed up just to be unable to watch the game) and had to rely on the twitter stream on my phone to be informed on what was happening in our game (since I already went through all the effort). Thankfully my phone was fully recharged and I remembered to recharge my phone credit so I was able to access twitter with enough phone credit to waste, the Everton and GOT twitter page did a great job of informing me what was going on, but luckily the power came back around the 70' minute mark so I ended up getting to see Coleman put us in front, Barry with the sealer and Mirallas with the sexy icing on the cake.

Obviously I'd love to actually go to the games, but it's a bit hard when you live on the other side of the globe.

So, so glad I got to see the finish. But I'd like to give a huge thanks to whoever was updating the EFC and GOT twitter page for this game and kept me well informed for the first 70 or so minutes. Never realised how good of a job they did until this morning.

Cheers, guys. It doesn't feel like I'm doing much - it's just what I enjoy! But glad it can help other Blues out

Long story short (if this doesn't really deserve a thread feel free to merge it with the Game Day thread):

At around 12.30am (local time where I am) I was watching Man City v Arsenal waiting for the Everton and around the 80something minute mark suddenly out of nowhere the power and internet connection went out. I miss out on the last three goals of that match (I normally like to have a nap before a 1am local time start but this time I stayed up to watch the City v Arse curtain raiser so at the time I was furious that I might have stayed up just to be unable to watch the game) and had to rely on the twitter stream on my phone to be informed on what was happening in our game (since I already went through all the effort). Thankfully my phone was fully recharged and I remembered to recharge my phone credit so I was able to access twitter with enough phone credit to waste, the Everton and GOT twitter page did a great job of informing me what was going on, but luckily the power came back around the 70' minute mark so I ended up getting to see Coleman put us in front, Barry with the sealer and Mirallas with the sexy icing on the cake.

Obviously I'd love to actually go to the games, but it's a bit hard when you live on the other side of the globe.

So, so glad I got to see the finish. But I'd like to give a huge thanks to whoever was updating the EFC and GOT twitter page for this game and kept me well informed for the first 70 or so minutes. Never realised how good of a job they did until this morning.

Brissy?

Cheers, but this forum is better on match days ;)

Not a problem lid, I like to help out fellow blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.