Zouma on loan?

• Yes

Votes: 500 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 50 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember sometime the last few years,i think it might have been Villa,but not certain that they announced a player at 1pm the next day after the 11pm deadline the night before,so it can happen,way past the deadline

I posted this on another site.

Apparently he has had/is having a medical to finalize a loan move. All the paperwork was submitted on time before the deadline, and a request for a (legal) extension was made. An announcement tomorrow morning on whether we were successful or not is expected.

I can see it now. LFC lodge an official complaint against EFC for not getting this done before the deadline and request that we are deducted 10 points at the start of the season, and we are not allowed to spend more than 10 million on a player in future windows because we 'break' football and the transfer window!

I remember sometime the last few years,i think it might have been Villa,but not certain that they announced a player at 1pm the next day after the 11pm deadline the night before,so it can happen,way past the deadline

Two hours is what they said on Sky earlier on :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back