Kyle Naughton

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still says we've had the offer accepted on their OS, why are folk freaking out? Did it get pulled earlier or something?

Kenada, read the last paragraph of the article. King reckons he wants to come to us.

Then its piss poor writting then because before that he puts -
United are now refusing to talk with Everton – nor will they let Naughton speak to anyone at Goodison – because of Harry Redknapp’s late attempt to hijack the deal.

Maybe he does want to come...but if wobbly head slaps £10mill on him, its not up to Naughton where he goes.

It still says we've had the offer accepted on their OS, why are folk freaking out? Did it get pulled earlier or something?

Kenada, read the last paragraph of the article. King reckons he wants to come to us.

Exactly and you would imagine if Spurs had made an offer and it was accepted there OS would had said something by now.

If he goes to spurs over us, more the fool him imo, if he does he may well be back in the championship within 2 years, joining everton would be the best career move for him.

Don´t piss on Kyle, piss on United. Read what it says, United will not let him talk to us.

He'll still sign for us.

He played with Jags at Sheff Utd, and no doubt Jags will have a word with him.

For any young player, we have got to be the best option out there for helping build their career.

Everybody knows that Moyes gives youth a chance.

I like Harry Redknapp as a person but as a manager he just isnt on the same level as Moyes . This is fact in my book . If this transfer doesnt go down then it just about sums modern day football up for you really . I dont mind Spurs , never have but in this day and age money talks and bullshit runs the marathon and the future of the lad doesnt come into it . We are genuinely flying at the moment and I dont say that lightly . Spurs ? They are not even up and running yet and ill be very suprised if they have a season like we have just had .

Still cant understand why Spurs would bid over £6 million when we have had it accepted? Surely they just bid £6m, then let the player decide where he wants to go?

Still cant understand why Spurs would bid over £6 million when we have had it accepted? Surely they just bid £6m, then let the player decide where he wants to go?

Did you read he part where United will not let he speak to us, that is why they would if they have

Spurs obviously feel as though they need to cut Everton out of the equation for this kid.

I don't think we have anything to worry about on this one just yet, if spurs feel the need to cut us out then that speaks volumes for where they think Naughton would end up if he was allowed to speak to both us and them.

Spurs obviously feel as though they need to cut Everton out of the equation for this kid.

I don't think we have anything to worry about on this one just yet, if spurs feel the need to cut us out then that speaks volumes for where they think Naughton would end up if he was allowed to speak to both us and them.

Naughton should have the balls to say f*** off. I'll stay here and you miss out on your £5m or whatever it is. Or you can let me toto Everyon and get your cash.

How long has he got left on his current contract anyways.

According to some United forums, Radio Sheffield have stated that the club has withdrawn the agreement to Everton to talk to Naughton. Don't know much about the truth in that, just passing along what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.