Lampard Sacking Not Official Yet; Maybe More to Come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
…probably but the world and his dog are now pointing the finger at the Board & owner. Their recent PR spin has backfired, I wonder if there’s a serious war of words going on inside a room somewhere.
Is that where @davek is now?

Filling in time till the ban ends

Probably Everton being Everton in not officially announcing the Lampard sacking but maybe there’s something else happening here.

Board changes? Maybe Moshiri is insisting BK goes, maybe BK is insisting Moshiri goes.

Not sure what could get the fans onside.

BK or anyone else can not insist on anything regarding Moshiri, Moshiri owns 95% of the Club, he won't go anywhere unless someone pays him "X" amount of money to buy his shares and while i have no idea what the amount is, it will be very high and no one will pay anything close to the amount with the current situation of the club

Probably Everton being Everton in not officially announcing the Lampard sacking but maybe there’s something else happening here.

Board changes? Maybe Moshiri is insisting BK goes, maybe BK is insisting Moshiri goes.

I think you're reading too much into it.

It's just the usual lack of organisation, or incompetence, or more than likely, a combination of both.

He can isn't this all he wants, it's not going to happen. It's basically Moshiri's club.

#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD

#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD
#SACKTHEBOARD

Something strange afoot. Even a club as disorganised as us can whip up a statement in the several hours since the news hit the entire media. Either it's extremely disrespectful to both the fans Lampard or there is more to announce.

He'll have another job before the knobheads running the shitshow get around to it.

The lunatics have defo taken over the asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.