Last 16 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
On current form, about 12-15 points.

I genuinely can't see where the next league win is coming from.

Sunday had knocked my confidence for six.

I think we will draw seven or eight of our remaining fixtures, pick up three wins from somewhere (at Villa and Sunlun, home to Bournemouth the likeliest ones) and lose the rest.

Maximum of 17 points from the last 15 games.

If we were to go out the F.A. Cup in the round after this then even we reach the LC Final the last two and a half months of the season will be a drag.

How the heck has it got to thiis?

We will carry on being inconsistent. Probably draw more than what we win. We will finish up 10th or 11th. Which is not good enough. But we will win a cup.

Does anyone know if any person at the Club read these posts, because if I worked for our Club, I'd either go on strike or pack my job in. I am not the bravest of men, but I feel sure that I would go in his office and raise my voice. Can Dunc grow a pair, and stare at RM the way he looked at Bullard & Scharner. Will someone stand up and be counted.

Does anyone know if any person at the Club read these posts, because if I worked for our Club, I'd either go on strike or pack my job in. I am not the bravest of men, but I feel sure that I would go in his office and raise my voice. Can Dunc grow a pair, and stare at RM the way he looked at Bullard & Scharner. Will someone stand up and be counted.

I have no doubt loads of employees at the Club....including players....read these pages.

It us only natural for people in this day and age to run their employer's name through a search engine and such a search will lead many to GOT.

I'm concerned we won't get to 40 before April and then we will be in a world of hurt. We won't get anything from Stoke away and our record against the RS is abysmal. If we don't get 4 (preferably 6) points from the games against the barcodes and West Brom then we could be in it deep.

So, we will be going into April with less than 40 points. This season is becoming a farce, looking at our upcoming fixtures we might not even be at 40 points going into May. Thankfully, the current bottom four have no chance of even getting to our paltry total of 38 points but if we finish the season below West Brom, Bournemouth and Swansea then hopefully Mr Moshiri will clear this place out on the non-playing side top to bottom. No team has conceded more goals at home than we have. Think about that for a second and consider some of the spankings Villa have had and yet we have conceded more at Goodison than they have at Villa Park. Shocking.

My guess is we'll get 30 or a couple of points either side of that.

IUdG4Zv.gif

What can we get points-wise?

My guess is we'll get 30 or a couple of points either side of that.

If we do we're heading for about 8th, historically speaking.

Does that sound about right given the fixtures left?

January 2016

EvertonvSwansea

February 2016

EvertonvNewcastle

StokevEverton

EvertonvWest Brom

LiverpoolvEverton

March 2016

Aston VillavEverton

EvertonvWest Ham

SunderlandvEverton

EvertonvArsenal

April 2016

Man UtdvEverton

WatfordvEverton

EvertonvSouthampton

Crystal PalacevEverton

EvertonvBournemouth

May 2016

LeicestervEverton

EvertonvNorwich

Hahahaha ffs !

Get in the bin you mentalist

lets wait until we get these first 10 'hard' games out of the way...we averaged 1.3 Pts

lets wait until these next 10 easier games are over, they will give a better overall picture...we averaged 1.3Pts for them as well.

lets wait until Christmas...until after the Window...Valentines day, pancake Tuesday, after the 6th round...and we're still averaging 1.3 Pts per game

lets wait until after the semi

still waiting here @Woolly Blue... for how long do we wait? (not that I have any beef with you ((top bloke, salt of the earth etc etc gives forelock severe knuckling )) but you did counsel waiting)

Edit;
38 games X 1.3 average = 49.4... call it 50Pts

I actually think 54-56, we can't stay this bad for ever...can we

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.