Latch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan, there appears to be an assumption of authority in the 'shall I ban him from the computer' quote, and she says all is well in paradise, as long as she has her way I bet:lol: :lol: :lol:

monty, I didn't say that i would completley ban him off the pc, just when he's had a bit too much to drink, but seeings that so far the majority want him to stay on, s'pose i'll just have to let him - wont i! :lol: :P

Of course things are okey dokey in paradise . . . . (as long as he keeps doing what i say it'll stay that way :P)

It is good to know that both you and Latch know where his best position is? Under your thumb!!:lol:

I am also thrilled by the efforts made by Latch for the independence of thought and body of the male sex. :)

It is good to know that both you and Latch know where his best position is? Under your thumb!!:lol:

I am also thrilled by the efforts made by Latch for the independence of thought and body of the male sex. :)

and I bet he has the makings of a thumb print on the back of his head Robert:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's my buddy and my heart goes out to him, anyone know the telephone number for battered husbands help line, Pwllheli division:lol:

monty, I didn't say that i would completley ban him off the pc, just when he's had a bit too much to drink, but seeings that so far the majority want him to stay on, s'pose i'll just have to let him - wont i! :lol: :P

Of course things are okey dokey in paradise . . . . (as long as he keeps doing what i say it'll stay that way :P)

I am so glad this was typed in humour or I would have to buy you a crash mat for when you fall off your high horse :P :P :P

LATCH ROCKS

Lads you give me the strengh to carry on ! ;)

You know the special duster that our wifes/girlfriends give us all as a 1st Anniversary present, you know the one, the one with our initials embroidered into the corners, (mines blue) the gift that all women give to show just how much they love us, at least that's what Halo told me, well, i was just wondering, mine is 17 years old this year can anybody beat that ? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right i'm stopping now, thin ice and all that. ;) :D (y)

Binned mine mate the day after she gave it me, used it as an oil rag, she doesn't go near the cars and I don't do housework, but I will cook, I'm a better all round cook than she is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back