Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear from a bloke who claimed to be a steward that there was some uncertainty over the finances the yanks have, also an Arab bloke, I forget which country he said he was from is interested.
I make no claim to be well informed this is just the hearsay I was told.

I did hear from a bloke who claimed to be a steward that there was some uncertainty over the finances the yanks have, also an Arab bloke, I forget which country he said he was from is interested.
I make no claim to be well informed this is just the hearsay I was told.

why would a steward know anything?!

Mark Lawrenson on the radio today.
Said he was talking to Graeme Sharp who suggested the Americans may be more investors rather than a complete takeover.

I think there may be a lot to this entire scenario than any of us suspects. It is possible that different options may be explored with various interested parties.
We all know billy boy will still be the head honcho

I'm not really up to speed with regards to all this takeover stuff. Is there any benefit in just taking over a number of the shares, rather than a full takeover. Is this because we current board want some say in the new one? Could more than one group buy blocks of shares and then we end up with multiple stakeholders? As I say I'm a bit confused by the whole situation haha!

If we replace one group of shareholders with another group who partly own the club the difficulty is where and how does the investment the club desperately needs come from?

No part owner is going to come in and pour money into the club unless they own the company completely other than by loading the company with debt.

If we replace one group of shareholders with another group who partly own the club the difficulty is where and how does the investment the club desperately needs come from?

No part owner is going to come in and pour money into the club unless they own the company completely other than by loading the company with debt.

Cheers for that makes sense. Hopefully a complete takeover in that case. We need to find a way to compete cause we aren't far off.

It means it is a leveraged bid, as previously forecast.
*sigh*

Could it refer to loans taken out by the current board? That loans are a sticking point for the apparently incoming new owners - such as the securitisation deal?

It's incredibly lacking in circumspection that tweet whatever the reference.

the person who tweeted is is 'protected' so I cant see further.

What I can see is the persons biog... and I quote directly

"blue who hates kenwrong the lying [Poor language removed]"

so he is not exactly impartial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back