Match Thread League Cup Third Round vs Sunderland (H) - THERE ARE NO STREAMS FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a fair enough point but I'd hope that the vast majority of people, no mater how moronic don't think that nowadays. The fight against racism has moved on since then and you'd hope the body that monitors it in football could understand the landscape and move with that change. They're basically saying there can be no separation of anyone even for positive reasons. I'm pretty sure research showed scandanvians have the biggest tools but it's a bit of fun. If it offends anyone then sure cut it out but. Sorry mate Niasse just scored hahahahahaha cutting this short!

Look mate, I can understand you being jealous, but to suggest "cutting it out" is beyond. (n)(n)

proxy-3.webp

Well done lad.

Happy for him.

He won't get near our bench Saturday, like, but if he chips in 4-5 goals from now until Jan in the cup and yes, maybe a league game, then that's just fine!

At least the confidence is back within the squad now. Sunderland have been poor by the sounds of it, but great for DCL to get on the scoresheet and Vlasic sounds like he's had a stormer.

Been getting quality streams during this depressing run. I would have loving to to catch the return of Nasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back