Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I spoke to someone who went his debut and wasn't massively impressed to be honest despite the post match excitement about his goal . I wasn't there so can't comment but 2/2 is a start that's for sure .

Obviously know little to nothing about him but from the few bits I've read he seems a bit of slotter. Like does nothing but score. An Inzaghi if you like.

he was very good, he got tired and then his form seemed to drop a bit but for a lad who has never played at that intensity in his life before, he was very impressive, very good finish, good link up play, extremely quick feet and good positional sense.

We'll make a player out of him im certain.

he was very good, he got tired and then his form seemed to drop a bit but for a lad who has never played at that intensity in his life before, he was very impressive, very good finish, good link up play, extremely quick feet and good positional sense.

We'll make a player out of him im certain.
If you could compare him to another player who would it be? I don't mean ability wise, but play style?
I know this might be silly to ask given you've only seen him once like.

If you could compare him to another player who would it be? I don't mean ability wise, but play style?
I know this might be silly to ask given you've only seen him once like.
from that performance i actually don't know, he doesn't play anything like kone or lukaku, he's just different to what we have really mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back