Leandro Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
....some transfers come off, some don't. This one was low risk, I had no problem with him coming in. The clips indicated he had goals in him but the unknown was whether he could adapt to a new country and a higher standard. It doesn't look like he could.

Not sure that vaulting or saying 'I told you so' is particularly clever in this case.

....some transfers come off, some don't. This one was low risk, I had no problem with him coming in. The clips indicated he had goals in him but the unknown was whether he could adapt to a new country and a higher standard. It doesn't look like he could.

Not sure that vaulting or saying 'I told you so' is particularly clever in this case.
I wonder was this a Martinez signing or a scouts recommendation?

I wonder was this a Martinez signing or a scouts recommendation?

.....I suspect the club get scouting reports from South America and this player came with a recommendation. I don't know for definite, but I also suspect Martinez discusses players with his staff and ultimately goes to the Board when he has a target. I doubt Martinez initiated the whole process without a recommendation.

.....I suspect the club get scouting reports from South America and this player came with a recommendation. I don't know for definite, but I also suspect Martinez discusses players with his staff and ultimately goes to the Board when he has a target. I doubt Martinez initiated the whole process without a recommendation.
It must have been pretty easy for Martinez to get confused with all those TV screens - one moment watching Higuain the next Leandro.

Hahahaha, it's funny when they think they're signing one player, like one that's really good, but we actually make a mistake and sign a player that isn't very good. What a clown Martinez was.

Good joke though mate.

i read it wrong and was wondering the feck james funes mori was.

Not sure why i've been vaulted for saying give the lad a chance he's worth the minimal price risk compared to similar level english crap. Cost next to nothing and turned out to be crap as we all expected but hoped he wouldn't be.

I'd understand the vault if i said he's going to be a world beater or even hinted at him being remotely good :D
some people just have nothin better to do mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back