Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

LEGAL ADVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
What’s with your tantrum?
chill mate,its just a forum, it’s not real life.

stop crying and get negging mouse breath
thankfully it is not real life buddy as youve demonstrated beautifully how inept u are as a human by posting a simple package to 9000 miles away from its target. then crying about it on a soccer forum.

hello buddies i sent an email to the wrong address because someone sent me the wrong address and i copy and pasted it without checking so its not my fault are there any lawyers as the person who received the email is not sending it back. it is their fault and i am very upset so i am asking an everton forum. thank u.

hello buddies i sent an email to the wrong address because someone sent me the wrong address and i copy and pasted it without checking so its not my fault are there any lawyers as the person who received the email is not sending it back. it is their fault and i am very upset so i am asking an everton forum. thank u.
Good one

hello esteemed buddies I have received hate mail and it is anonymous but i know it is from you so please stop or i will cry on best everton forum of decade 2010 to 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back