Leicester away tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeCOYB

Player Valuation: £500k
I know our website doesn't give many details as yet, but does anyone have a rough idea of when the Leicester away tickets will go on sale? cheers lads!

14th July! (Guess) sky sports should be announcing around that time so when fixtures are 100% tix will go on sale that week or week after.

I don't have a season ticket, but have about 4 away credits from last season but i dont know if that counts. I live close to the Leicester ground but i doubt i will be able to get a ticket for it. Saying that i managed to get a Norwich one for the start of last season so i never know

I don't have a season ticket, but have about 4 away credits from last season but i dont know if that counts. I live close to the Leicester ground but i doubt i will be able to get a ticket for it. Saying that i managed to get a Norwich one for the start of last season so i never know

Wont count mate, thing is there will be enough season ticket holders with 4= away wanting to go this, first game of the season and first there for a few years, be a hard ticket to get.

Wont count mate, thing is there will be enough season ticket holders with 4= away wanting to go this, first game of the season and first there for a few years, be a hard ticket to get.

Absolutely mate, i might just wait till WBA away a few games in, much better chance to strike a ticket/spare and only a 7 minute train for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.