• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
Expected loss, Leicester were lucky not to get more against Spurs in their 1st game and gave away a 2 goal lead away to Palace to draw whilst only being edged out 2-1 by Fulham and Villa...

Realistically we have been well beaten in all our games bar the 1st 70 mins v Bournemouth, they have a clear style of play and look like a capable team. Everton completely the opposite.

Massive game and massive pressure for our brave manager and his heroic players.

Starting 11 will be interesting, especially if the outbreak doesn’t resolve in time. Dixon, O’Brien, lindstrom should all start in place of young, Keane and Harrison, but they won’t. Branthwaite can’t come back soon enough.

Subs used and lack of subs again will probably be his undoing, aided and abetted by terrible tactics, and cowardly players who are hiding in plain sight.

We have to win. I don’t trust this manager or the players playing for him to do that.

Pickford
Dixon Tarkowski O'Brien Mykolenko
Gana Iroegbunam
Harrison McNeil Ndiaye
DCL

No Keane please, especially as I don't think he's ever had a good game against Vardy. No Young so we don't start the game with boos. Keep the attacking unit together as they seem to be starting to gel. Come on blues, gagging for a point here.

I would love to be able to ask the power brokers at Everton what they expect to happen on Saturday against Leicester City. We go with the same manager so in all likelihood we will have the same personal with the same game plan. What is it about this weekend that is different from those previous, what is it that they expect to happen that will ensure we don’t suffer the same result as in previous weeks.
It appears to me that it is not only the confidence of the players that is shot to pieces but also the Board in that they are afraid that they can’t pick anyone better than Sean Dyche,
I was listening to some of the football shows on the radio and football people are now just talking about us as a relegation club, no one expects anything from us anymore outside the club, that I can handle but when those within the club are settling for Sean Dyche as the best we can hope for then all that is left is the hope that when we drop into the Championship we can regroup and come back in a more organised form. We have seen teams fall away before and come back, unfortunately we have seen teams keep falling. Someone needs to grow a set and start making proper decisions, to decide to not make a decision is a mistake.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back