• Orel Mangala

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dwight McNeil

• Jesper Lindstrom

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Jack Harrison '61

• Tim Iroegbunam '81

Results are only viewable after voting.
And Dyche not making calamitous subs would help as well.

Yeah today, Lindstrom coming off reduced massively our threat on the counter allowed Leicester to push further up, Harrison was woeful btw, then Ndiaye came off meaning we had no counter afterwards.

Both subs still looked to have running in them, meanwhile McNeil looked utterly goosed the last 25 minutes

As soon as Lindstrom went off, the attacking combination was gone

Dyche does anything to end a game with McNeil on left doucs at 10 and Harrison on the right.. and everytime he makes this change . We can’t hold the ball, carry no threat , our possession drops and team push up on us as we can’t string 3 passes together and have no out ball.

As soon as Harrison came on we lost any threat and slowly dyche changed it to his trusted front 4

The funny thing about Dyche is this is the good stuff: we actually take the lead in games (though are hopeless at keeping them). Wait until we fall behind. You can bet we won't be returning the favour...

…I thought we were better than them but like last season, we can’t exploit promising situations in the top third. Generally defended ok (apart from the corner), both full-backs coped ok.

Liked Mangala in the first half, he gives Dyche a bit more quality in possession but we drifted out of the game at times. Lindelof was wasteful but he’s got something about him, I was actually surprised he was brought off for Harrison.

Maybe Keane or Young for MoM :lol:
I wasn't, it's exactly the type of thing I would expect him to do

…I thought we were better than them but like last season, we can’t exploit promising situations in the top third. Generally defended ok (apart from the corner), both full-backs coped fine.

Liked Mangala in the first half, he gives Dyche a bit more quality in possession but we drifted out of the game at times. Lindelof was wasteful but he’s got something about him, I was actually surprised he was brought off for Harrison.

Maybe Keane or Young for MoM :lol:
Lindelof? 😅

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back