Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Leicester will do is switch the play when attacking. Dyche pulls his fullbacks in and over the last 2 games this has been exploited massively.

The issue we have is that we have no attacking ways, no pattern of play just simply hope we can snatch a goal.
This
There’s only so far a team can go relying on wonder goals from Seamus Coleman and Michael keane.

COLEMAN! COLEMAN! COLEMAN! Last of the true Blues who knows what it means to play for this club and us fans. At 34 is still our best RB. Fights every time he plays and we really need him to play on Monday if not for ability, for leadership as I see no one else step up. Isak for sure doesn't get half as far doing up Fifa Street if he's playing. We will know a lot more about where we are then.

I don't post much but like at lot of people I'm really at the end of my tether now. If Dyche is going to start Godfrey and Keane ahead of Patterson and Mina/Coady just forget it. May as well forfeit the match and we can all save our time and money.

Don't play Godfrey, Keane, Maupay, Iwobi and we may have half a chance.
He needs to try and play something different. Dyche's 'Brexitball' just isn't working. I think Iwobi offers very little too. Play Gray/Dom/Mills see how that works, maybe drop Iwobi and play Gardner for a change and Patterson if not Coleman.

He needs to try and play something different. Dyche's 'Brexitball' just isn't working. I think Iwobi offers very little too. Play Gray/Dom/Mills see how that works, maybe drop Iwobi and play Gardner for a change and Patterson if not Coleman.

Yep.

And it's not Dyche ball/Brexit ball, it's just the type of players we have. I always reference the football under Carlo that fans labelled "dinosaur" and the Italian Big Sam. It wasn't...it was trying to get a tune out of limited players.

But you're right. We can't score goals. You should play the ones that can...which is Simms, Dom, and Gray. We've no other choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.