Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the weekend as a whole, Leeds appear to be in an even bigger death spiral than Everton, Forest conceded 2 late goals and Southampton lost again. Everton have shown some bottle and fought from behind to win a point. I thought we might need to win this week just to keep up with Leeds, as it is we’ve gained a point on them.

Decisions decisions. McNeil was probably the best player, Seamus laid down his life, Pickford saved the penalty and gave us near heart failure, Iwobi scored the goal he should score 3 of every game but gave to ball away so sloppily, Keane is probably still dizzy after all the rings Vardy ran around him, Gueye was his usual self but needs to shoot on target and more often. But I went for DCL as my MoM because he was dangerous all game and scored a penalty. I don't accept that he missed a sitter, the cross hit a leicester player's toe otherwise it would have been a slam dunk. A point away is a point away.

Not sure I'm overestimating them. I thought they were awful. And I hope they continue to play at that level.

But they can score goals from nothing and that can be enough for the odd result.
They're RIGHT IN THIS with the other two and us.

Are you saying Dyche was right not to make any changes?

The troll to which you are responding (whom I and most others have on ignore) is a troll. Every comment in this thread was about how SD made no changes. So troll will pick up on the thing we are all saying and say opposite. That’s what trolls live for. Don’t feed the trolls.

We lose that and it was curtains.
I’ve got a bit of hope now.
Felt it was all over after the Coleman injury and the pen in 1st have injury time, it just felt disastrous at that point given the performance. The ball In behind is killing us, got to sort that out.

We look like we have a win in us though,

Status
Not open for further replies.