Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Saturday 21st September - 15:00

With the Fried Chickens sacking De Rossi from Roma 4 games in :

Sean must be thankful that the pass the debt parcel of new ownership shows no sign of resolving itself.

A timely win here should give a little restbite and in true Thellwellian hoofing style have those foxes on the run...

Pickford

Dixon
Tarkowski
O'Brien
McNeil

Iregobunam
Mangala

Harrison
Lindstrom
Ndiaye

DCL

Leicester PiggybankPSRdodgers 0 Everton 5

NSNO
💙
We just can’t do this McNeil at LB nonsense now that he’s actually played decent centrally. Surely not.

We just can’t do this McNeil at LB nonsense now that he’s actually played decent centrally. Surely not.
If Myko & Coleman are still unavailable, the choice is McNeil or Young.

If Patterson & Coleman are still unavailable,
the choice is Dixon or Young.

May as well give Dixon the premier league experience he needs and put Young on the bench to cover RB & LB if needed, save swapping everyone around mid game.

Expected loss, Leicester were lucky not to get more against Spurs in their 1st game and gave away a 2 goal lead away to Palace to draw whilst only being edged out 2-1 by Fulham and Villa...

Realistically we have been well beaten in all our games bar the 1st 70 mins v Bournemouth, they have a clear style of play and look like a capable team. Everton completely the opposite.
Not going to back dyche as well simply the results and well football been crap. But have not been well beatn all games first game brighton we started the game well and just well fell apart, spurs agree, bornemouth we kno what happend, then villa yes better team should have done better to see the game out but beaten by well an amazing strike. Is not a defence of dyche because his football is sht, needs to make a statement this game dcl garner myko tark back in the side maybe branthwaite but unlikely. But i dont care is no reason we cant go to leicester and win

Not going to back dyche as well simply the results and well football been crap. But have not been well beatn all games first game brighton we started the game well and just well fell apart, spurs agree, bornemouth we kno what happend, then villa yes better team should have done better to see the game out but beaten by well an amazing strike. Is not a defence of dyche because his football is sht, needs to make a statement this game dcl garner myko tark back in the side maybe branthwaite but unlikely. But i dont care is no reason we cant go to leicester and win

simply win mate!

simply win mate!
100% agree should be getting more out of this team, and i am not going to defend dyche at all. Is a disgrace in this situation and for me is prob most inportant two weeks for dyche right now. Is enough to beat leicester and he should be getting the team positive fighting ready to go out a show to us fans they want it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back