Leicester v Everton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we will sell out every game as there are only about 4k seats available to general sale after us selling loads of season tickets and the demand for big away allocations.

Pearson is no mug and he for one won't be underestimating a top 6 prem team

I'm not saying your manager will be, but your players could be. They're the ones playing, after all.

Still, you know your club better, so I'll take your word for it. Here's to a nice game and an Everton win!

Yeah they're silly comments. His pace is top class to be fair and he chases down everything but I wouldn't necessarily say Jagielka will be worried.

It will be an interesting battle, no offence but I've never rated Darron Gibson to be honest

That seems to be a fairly common thing that we hear but his problem is he's hardly ever fit, but when he is fit he's an excellent midfielder. His range of passing is exceptional even though he's not the most mobile, will probably be 4th choice centre midfielder but we'll need him with all the extra games due to Europe. I'd watch out for Besic though if he plays because not only does he look a talent he also looks prone to the odd leg breaking tackle.

That seems to be a fairly common thing that we hear but his problem is he's hardly ever fit, but when he is fit he's an excellent midfielder. His range of passing is exceptional even though he's not the most mobile, will probably be 4th choice centre midfielder but we'll need him with all the extra games due to Europe. I'd watch out for Besic though if he plays because not only does he look a talent he also looks prone to the odd leg breaking tackle.
That's all we need lol

Could be signing Cambiasso before Saturday. Obviously he's fairly old now but can't help but be excited lol

I don't see any games as easy. First game against a newly promoted championship winning team will be a solid test, they are full of confidence.

Hopefully have a near full strength team out but first game of the season are always strange ones.

I don't see any games as easy. First game against a newly promoted championship winning team will be a solid test, they are full of confidence.

Hopefully have a near full strength team out but first game of the season are always strange ones.

Even relegation fodder almost Always give a good account for themselves first few games. Until they take a couple of hidings!

Unfortunately I don't see us being anywhere near top gear until the end of August. I predict a poor start unless Barkley carries us first few games!

Yeah they're silly comments. His pace is top class to be fair and he chases down everything but I wouldn't necessarily say Jagielka will be worried.

It will be an interesting battle, no offence but I've never rated Darron Gibson to be honest

Mods???

I was the same until he joined Everton and started playing regularly (before his leg topped itself), but he's the sex.

Even relegation fodder almost Always give a good account for themselves first few games. Until they take a couple of hidings!

Unfortunately I don't see us being anywhere near top gear until the end of August. I predict a poor start unless Barkley carries us first few games!

Saying they are relegation fodder before a ball has been kicked is a bit outrageous. For all you know they could finish comfortably mid-table.

It's tough League sides are there on merit. I don't underestimate anyone. I'll still fume if we get beat though haha.

Hi, i'm another Leicester fan in peace! I think that we have more of a bit of quality in our side than the other promoted teams, i don't understand why pundits think QPR will do well, just because they have harry redknapp, we beat them both twice and convincingly last year, where do you expect us to finish next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back