Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really couldn't care less if you're convinced or not.

It could be a load of nonsense, I'm just sharing what I've been informed from inside the club.

I've heard from wthin the club there was some serious unrest between Baines and Martinez a few weeks back.

Baines questioned Martinez as to why Kone was being selected ahead of others when so clearly our of form. Martinez didn't take kindly to this but Baines insisted he was only talking on behalf of the majority of the 1st team squad.

Seems to add up.

Always like Leighton me.

LydiateLee seems to have his finger on the pulse.

Shame in his starting line up for the Derby he wanted Browning to play at rb though, maybe not so clued up on all things Everton as he makes out...

Either that or the Goodison tea lady forgot to tell him he was injured when she passed on the info about Baines

I've heard from wthin the club there was some serious unrest between Baines and Martinez a few weeks back.

Baines questioned Martinez as to why Kone was being selected ahead of others when so clearly our of form. Martinez didn't take kindly to this but Baines insisted he was only talking on behalf of the majority of the 1st team squad.

Seems to add up.

I wonder what an in form Kone would look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back