Lennon agrees Burnley move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck to him. Comes across as an honest player. Actually thought he might have made it as a wing back for us in a back 5 as he has pace to overlap now and again and could be covered by the center back.

But is he good enough long term for a team going for top 6 not to mind top 4? Nowhere near it. Not even as a squad player. And i hope we cull another 6/7/8 players in a similiar group we have.

Walcott is a big upgrade.

I’m disappointed in an emotional way as opposed to a rational one. I mean, I reckon he’s still an ok squad player but probably wants to play more. Proud of the way we looked after him though. We’re good at that if nothing else. Best of luck Azza.

I’m disappointed in an emotional way as opposed to a rational one. I mean, I reckon he’s still an ok squad player but probably wants to play more. Proud of the way we looked after him though. We’re good at that if nothing else. Best of luck Azza.
Did you see my boss tribute on page one Adam?

Can you mention it in your next podcast?

Thx bae xx

Link me hun xxx
It's on the first page you lazy sod.

Oh alright then:

Good luck Lennon.

We'll always have these:

254C5A4E00000578-0-image-a-3_1423130758496.jpg

254C592C00000578-0-image-a-4_1423130761668.jpg

254C5A8E00000578-2940815-image-a-14_1423131602781.jpg

Screen-shot-2015-02-03-at-15.53.09.png

Probably best for your next vlog rather than a podcast tbh.

Ridiculous sale. Who can do a better right sided shift like him when you need to be solid in games?

He's dug every single one of our RBs out at one time or another. There's some tat in the squad but Allardyce has allowed one player who isn't tat to leave.

Disagree. There’s more than one way you can help your defence out. Either drop back & fight OR keep the opposition pinned back by having pace & attacking threat. Walcott is a step up. Plus with Lookman, Vlasic & Bolasie, we have enough options.

He's a fighter and that's what I love about him the most. Despite everything he's been through he's still managed to pull the jersey on and give his all, you could never fault him.

He's a player that I want to see succeed, disappointed it wasn't with quite with us , but good luck Aaron! All the best at a great club!

Status
Not open for further replies.