Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P the English Iniesta.

When Arteta left he stepped up to the plate as the creative player in the squad. Two great feet, quick thinking and an eye for a good pass. Legs are gone now though. My fave Everton player over the last ten years

I wouldnt say he played brilliant last night. For a man of his calibre and age he done as good as he could last night. Hes bang average, always has been and always will be. If you think its acceptable he is in the first 11 time and again then you have to accept the fact we wont do anything and will live in the shadows of the slags next door for many moons more.
Nailed it. Accept Osman and you accept our place as also rans.

Thought he was a hindrance last night typically slow paced regardless of age lightweight and [Poor language removed] on the ball his inclusion reminded me of when moyes played Neville against Wigan at home in fa cup in midfield despite everyone knowing it was like starting with 10 men

Thought he was a hindrance last night typically slow paced regardless of age lightweight and [Poor language removed] on the ball his inclusion reminded me of when moyes played Neville against Wigan at home in fa cup in midfield despite everyone knowing it was like starting with 10 men
Why did Lennon not start instead of Osman? Just as lightweight but more rapid and would have provided a much needed attacking outlet on the opposite wing to del boy!

For all his limitations he played well last night.

I understand why people don't rate him and don't want him playing, but the hate for someone who actually put in a good performance is ridiculous.

For all his limitations he played well last night.

I understand why people don't rate him and don't want him playing, but the hate for someone who actually put in a good performance is ridiculous.

...I like Osman. I thought he was ok last night but not particularly effective. Baines often links well with him but I didn't see that last night and Pienaar might have provided a more effective combination.

...I like Osman. I thought he was ok last night but not particularly effective. Baines often links well with him but I didn't see that last night and Pienarr might have provided a more effective combination.

I agree, but then Barkley aside you could argue none of our attacking players were particularly effective.

I'm not an Osman defender at all by the way folks, I dread his name on the team sheet as much as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.