Leon Osman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he slagged Lukaku off.

"Romelu Lukaku doesn't play for Everton, he plays for Romelu Lukaku".

Oh how we slated him for it.

Bet we all agree now though.
not really rom did more in four seasons, than the little toad did in a decade, he's form for slating players better and more popular than himself, he's an odious little kopite, and he would have jumped ship in an instant had he the talent of a lukaku, and he did slate the club, not just rom as your argument conveniently claims

not just rom as your argument conveniently claims

handbag.gif

Omg have you seen the video of him in Africa being integrated into a tribe? Meeting the chief? Bahahahahah

"he has 11 wives and 73 children, so it was really amazing to hear from him" haha literally as he was saying that, i clicked on a title in another tab about the exact same thing.

He still hasn't actually retired, has he? No idea why a championship or league 1 team hasn't come in for him.

"he has 11 wives and 73 children, so it was really amazing to hear from him" haha literally as he was saying that, i clicked on a title in another tab about the exact same thing.

He still hasn't actually retired, has he? No idea why a championship or league 1 team hasn't come in for him.

It came on automatically on my YouTube didn't know what was happening. I'd imagine a few clubs came in for him he just didn't fancy any offers.

not really rom did more in four seasons, than the little toad did in a decade, he's form for slating players better and more popular than himself, he's an odious little kopite, and he would have jumped ship in an instant had he the talent of a lukaku, and he did slate the club, not just rom as your argument conveniently claims
Nah that's just the bit I recall.

What else did he say? Honestly can't remember.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05gn9vf

I haven't listened to the podcast but there was an excert on the radio just now where he pointed out that Everton and Spurs have lost the know how to win trophies. A lot of this happened on your watch Ossie.

Sorry for bringing this thread up to the top page again. But Osman has a great knack of infuriating me even if he's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.