Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always like a signing but if marrow stays does it not worry you we have 3 players in the same mould in marrow,Gibson and fer fighting for one place when really we are shouting out for a forward...

All three players are different players,

not to mention Fellaini is playing a different position.

Fer could start with GIbson

Always like a signing but if marrow stays does it not worry you we have 3 players in the same mould in marrow,Gibson and fer fighting for one place when really we are shouting out for a forward...

Injuries mate, look how much weaker we looked with Gibson out. Plus Moyes does seem to like sticking Fellaini in Cahill's spot.

Brief youtube research makes me cautiously optimistic about this lad, but if he works out it'll probably means Felli's off in the summer

We are shouting for both. The squad has needed another CM since Rodwell was sold (not that he could be counted on to stay healthy).

If we get him, the club catering arm HAVE to start a new line of burgers bearing his name. The sales will pay for the player. Like Ronaldo's shirt sales for Real Madrid etc. Guaranteed.

Every match we'll literally sell millions of fer burgers.

I can't believe I didn't get any hoots for this one. You miserable bunch of loons.

Status
Not open for further replies.