Lescott 10m YE WHAT EVER!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his interviews he seems a real down to earth lad i dont think there is a great desire by him or to the club for him to leave, if it were to happen it would have to be an exceptional deal!

Although i beleive if it did happen it would be at his own instigation and he seems to professional for that.

I think im right in saying his contract expires in 2010 (says so on Kipper). Not really that long considering that you would try and get a player to sign a new deal a year before his contract is due to expire. Could be a sharp bit of buissness getting him to sign a new one before the end of the season.

He's worth the Earth to us, but on the open market I'd value him at £12-15m. Remember, he's not long established himself as a premiership player. Another good season for player and team next year, and that'll increase.

Not related, but reading the Indie today, I notice that he was included in a premiership ugly 11. Unsurprisingly, Phil Neville also featured. Rooney was centre forward. It was based on a vote by birds!

Oh so funny! No, J Lo would not make my 11 most ugly, Tevez had to be in there though? Tevez and Wes Brown surely? Shrek is REALLY yuck!

And in the top 11 most handsome?
Howard, Valente, Arteta, Jagielka, Cahill, Vaughan, Manny- and Steven Pienaar has the most sexy voice.
All of the above would be in my most shaggable team.

Great when the birds bring it down to this level eh?

I just worry his agent might try to unsettle him if he smells a nice wedge coming his way Moysey get him a long contract now

EVERTON remain confident Joleon Lescott will underline his commitment to the club by signing a new deal - despite reported interest from Manchester United and Arsenal.

The 25-year-old has proven an outstanding success since arriving at Goodison from Coca-Cola Championship side Wolverhampton Wanderers in June 2006.

Lescott’s consistent performances have earned him a regular place in the England squad this season after making his international debut during the Euro 2008 qualifier against Estonia in October.

The defender, who has excelled at left-back and his preferred position of centre-back, is also one of Everton’s leading scorers this season with seven goals.

Although having only signed Lescott 18 months ago, Everton began moves two months ago to offer the player an improved deal.
new deal will keep him safe with us (y)

Oh so funny! No, J Lo would not make my 11 most ugly, Tevez had to be in there though? Tevez and Wes Brown surely? Shrek is REALLY yuck!

And in the top 11 most handsome?
Howard, Valente, Arteta, Jagielka, Cahill, Vaughan, Manny- and Steven Pienaar has the most sexy voice.
All of the above would be in my most shaggable team.

Great when the birds bring it down to this level eh?

haha. i totally agree. but then i even fancy phil neville a bit when he's in a blue shirt...

Moyes is building, putting everyone on long term contracts, he wont let us get rid of anyone

I agree but this sort of story is usually put about by the agent of the player mainly looking for a new pay deal..trouble is theres nothing we can do about it other than hope Lesscot see's sense and stays with us

haha. i totally agree. but then i even fancy phil neville a bit when he's in a blue shirt...

ooh, i remember in the summer after one game at goodison he took off his top-what a body!

i cant see lescott going. why would he? hes happy here, and were playing european football anyway. still worries me when these stories come out though.

we are a big club now, we buy big name players we dont sell them.

we only sell failed transfers and youngsters, like koldrup and rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back