Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £100m
These are becoming very quickly one of my most disliked football clubs and fanbases full stop. They have the gall to sing about poverty in a week when their own city has just declared bankruptcy. Then again should I be surprised from the same scabs that stood with Thatcher during the miner strikers. On top of all that they have the barefaced cheek to accuse us of being cheats when they’ve bought about 45 players and are loaning fellas on £100k a week out to Turkey. Awful city and an awful set of fans, their demise is going to be sweet.

:bye:

These are becoming very quickly one of my most disliked football clubs and fanbases full stop. They have the gall to sing about poverty in a week when their own city has just declared bankruptcy. Then again should I be surprised from the same scabs that stood with Thatcher during the miner strikers. On top of all that they have the barefaced cheek to accuse us of being cheats when they’ve bought about 45 players and are loaning fellas on £100k a week out to Turkey. Awful city and an awful set of fans, their demise is going to be sweet.

Yep agree with everything you say about NOTTS forest.

On top of jumping on the bandwagon trying to sue us, delightful 3 points yesterday.

Excellent post mate, hope someone can read it to them, doubt them Neanderthals could themselves. When did Football become a class system, I must have missed it.

Really poor team despite all their spending. Standard of teams outside the top 6 gets worse every year.

I will be keeping a close eye on their books over the next few years. The money they’ve spent and the wages they’re paying out to assemble that squad is alarming. Probably even worse than our 2017-2019 splurge. They currently don’t have a single saleable asset. Not sure how Lingard for £200k a week for one season is going to look on the rolling 3 year books.

@RedForest get in here and apologise for the six-fingered poverty mocking mutants in your fanbase.
Lol. Wood was anonymous and Elanga was kept quiet by Ashley Young.
Good luck today lads, not too much obviously,

Wood will be leading the line for us today who's surprisingly been quite efficient this season, Elanga is bang in form for us so whoever your right back is, that will be a key battle. I think Sangare is out for us so that's a plus for you, i'd expect Yates to come in,

Can see a draw playing out in all honesty

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back