Levi Colwill

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Huddersfield get promoted, its in Chelseas best interests to loan him back to them.

I see no reason Chelsea would loan us him, we are unlikely to play him.

Im willing to get vaulted, he will not sign, neither will that Johnson fella.
"From 1 July, clubs will only be able to have eight players loaned out and eight loaned in during a season. That number will go down to seven from July 2023 and will reduce again to six from July 2024."

I know Chelsea had 21 players on this season. So they have to cherry pick their favs and sell the rest

If Huddersfield get promoted, its in Chelseas best interests to loan him back to them.

I see no reason Chelsea would loan us him, we are unlikely to play him.

Im willing to get vaulted, he will not sign, neither will that Johnson fella.
who are we going to sign oh great prognosticator?

Hes doing a 26 page write up as we speak, he has to keep stopping to wipe his screen tho.

9AF5D49F-DDCC-4A06-9032-8CF140DB3F7C.jpeg

"From 1 July, clubs will only be able to have eight players loaned out and eight loaned in during a season. That number will go down to seven from July 2023 and will reduce again to six from July 2024."

I know Chelsea had 21 players on this season. So they have to cherry pick their favs and sell the rest
Pretty sure this doesn't apply for those under the age of 21 or for club trained players. So Chelsea would still be able to loan the youngsters - just would have to get rid of the Bakayokos, Kenedys, and Drinkwaters..

19 year old Chelsea loanee who plays centre back for Huddersfield, would be ecstatic if we could get him.
Tarkowski could mean we sell Keane + Holgate. Add in a Moise Kean £25mil and theres money to wave at Chelsea.

FWIW he'd be my priority summer signing.

We have a thread for such nonsense
Youre in it...
Cant believe nobody has tagged @Zatara in yet

This place has changed
See, youre even tagging people in :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.