Lewis Dobbin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he doesn't re-sign (and it does sound like he's off) he's our best fit attacker atm. Every PL minute adds to the tribunal fee

this, 100%

also we should really stop the Richy up front when DCL isn't there thing too - a front three of Richy - Simms (or Dobbin) - Gray will be much more threatening than what we've seen so far
Sounds stupid but I fear we probably won't see dobbin or summer this season again to be honest. Dom richy rondon and tosun all back in the new year, tonight could of been a 1 off but let's hope not

Sounds stupid but I fear we probably won't see dobbin or summer this season again to be honest. Dom richy rondon and tosun all back in the new year, tonight could of been a 1 off but let's hope not

I'd honestly be disgusted if Tosun got in the side ahead of those two (and I think Tosun has been really badly treated by us) given that he is not going to get a new deal. Rondon too.

Hope he signs a new contract soon. My concern for him as a first team striker is his physicality. He looks tiny out there. Maybe he'll do better as a winger?

Tosun is going back to Turkey, he’s not been playing so he doesn’t get injured and we can get him out the door

Fair play to him and Simms, isolated up to against T Silva and Rudiger.. Both done fine.

Like to see him upfront with DCL or Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.