Lille at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
as opposed to the price of a lille away ticket it is a bit high yes.

should be £20 max I think but you look a champions league games and they're £50+

group stage should be £15-£20 and then should we get through £28 would be reasonable.

Obviously the club were made up that they got 30,000 for Wolfsburg at these prices so are doing the same again. Personally I'd rather they charged less and got a bigger attendance (roughly the same matchday revenue anyway).

Obviously the club were made up that they got 30,000 for Wolfsburg at these prices so are doing the same again. Personally I'd rather they charged less and got a bigger attendance (roughly the same matchday revenue anyway).

Agree with this.

For the club, it makes sense to charge a bit extra as they make more money from it, even with a lower attendance.

Agree with this.

For the club, it makes sense to charge a bit extra as they make more money from it, even with a lower attendance.

A full house at £21 makes the same money on the gate as 30k at £28, then with all the programmes, food & drink thrown in it means we make more.

A full house at £21 makes the same money on the gate as 30k at £28, then with all the programmes, food & drink thrown in it means we make more.
But I'd doubt we'd get a sell out on a weeknight mate, especially given that it is 'only' the Europa League

Absolute disgrace that. Club are fleecing their own supporters, plain and simple. The supporters who are going in their thousands over to France to support them next week, give us something back for Christ's sake.

For a knockout stage match then that would sound about right but for a group game against this kind of opposition? Outrageous. No disrespect to Lille but you could understand more if this were a game against a bigger name such as Inter or the like.

For a knockout stage match then that would sound about right but for a group game against this kind of opposition? Outrageous. No disrespect to Lille but you could understand more if this were a game against a bigger name such as Inter or the like.

It's like £8 more than everyone thinks it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.