Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All,

Picked up my tickets for the game today (sent by Everton) and I am in block (ALLEE M04) - am I sitting in the home end? seems strange that these tickets came direct from Everton if so.

Cheers for any help

This is going to be a legendary game for blues everywhere - I can honestly say I've never been more excited by a game than this - including the cup finals in 95 and 09.

brilliant stuff

All,

Picked up my tickets for the game today (sent by Everton) and I am in block (ALLEE M04) - am I sitting in the home end? seems strange that these tickets came direct from Everton if so.

Cheers for any help
That's interesting looking at stadium map Block M04 is almost on halfway line

Right had bit of nightmere but all booked. Bus from Liverpool now booked up so having to get train to Manchester weds afternoon mega bus to lille arrive at 5am. Then bus from Lille to London, London to Manchester then train back to be in work for Fri afternoon!!!!

All,

Cheers for any help

I remember last time we were in Europe there were always away fans right below me in the main stand and I later discovered that teams must provide some seats for away fans in the "best" stand, so at a guess that could be what's happening here.

Get on Airbnb.co.uk mate. I've booked an apartment for 3 of us just off the main square for £57 for the night.
Not bad shout mate but this hostel someone was on bout was only 19 euros. Plus my bus doesn't get in 5am Thurs morning. Iv actually been on airbnb looking at dam for new year. Its a good site

whats story with pryos den allowed in ground or not ?

Translated from Stade Pierre Mauroy regulations:

Catherine Wheels and Sparklers are allowed, but as per French Stadium Regulations no more than a box of six per person.

Sparklers are only allowed on the concourse, and Catherine Wheels must be securely nailed to the ginger stewards head, leaving a 6mm clearance between Catherine Wheel,nail,and nut, for maximum rotation speed.

If the steward isn't available it is advisable to use the hat of the nearest Gendarme.

As Hammers are banned from the stadium, you can ask the nearest Gendarme to lend you his baton, or alternatively you can use the butt of your automatic pistol to fix the nail into place.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back