Liverpool 1-0 Everton. Saturday 6th February @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying we played better before the sending off, but clearly it's more accurate to say we've played worse since Fellaini went off injured.

He's been a big loss.

Sadly true, Moyes needs to make some changes

I'm sure the 3 times LMA manger of the year will be able to see the fact we are playing god awful and making 10 men look good by giving the ball away and not showing any urgencey and do something about it.

We just don't have a clue and dont look like we can be bothered to find one.

Although i don't usually moan about refs we really are losing out on every 50/50.

Only decisions that have gone in our favour were the big ones. But we ain't capatilising on that.

And why does Yobo get [Poor language removed] for hoofball yet thats pretty much all Heitinga has done all game. Just ridiculous. Play on the floor and make the extra man count.

We're gonna need a break if we are to get back into this.

Their goal was so disappointing to lose. Even the build up was bad - their corner was won from Donovan giving possession away far too easily. Nev lets us down in another derby and inexplicably wasn’t goal side of Kuyt and don’t get me started on Howard.

So disappointing, probably the most I’ve ever been in a derby. We haven’t exploited Insua at all. Donovans had the chance to run at him once and got some joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back