Liverpool 1-1 Everton [FA Cup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no saha yakubu fellaini or arteta , away from home ,down to the bare bones, in a fa cup local derby ................ if we win this it will be epic and defo one for the history books;)

on days like this , heroes are made.

COYB!

no saha yakubu fellaini or arteta , away from home ,down to the bare bones, in a fa cup local derby ................ if we win this it will be epic and defo one for the history books;)

on days like this , heroes are made.

COYB!

Given our current form and even without the said players, only a fool would underestimate us...:hay:

This is going to be a little scary with Keane dropped and Babel in to provide width. I hope castillo is ready to hit the ground running. We still have a good chance but it hurts Arteta isn't fit I hope we don't go into a shell.

"We're not thinking of the game that's just gone, we're focused on this one. Mikel Arteta's injury is a blow, but injuries happen and you must get on with your job. I'm hoping we can play better than we did on Monday, having an FA Cup run is important for a club like Everton."
Everton boss David Moyes

"We're not thinking of the game that's just gone, we're focused on this one. Mikel Arteta's injury is a blow, but injuries happen and you must get on with your job. I'm hoping we can play better than we did on Monday, having an FA Cup run is important for a club like Everton."
Everton boss David Moyes

What was his excuse after Fellaini was booked against Hull. These things happen and it was unavoidable?

Sick of hearing excuses from the club to be honest. We don't have reinforcements good enough, and if we keep it up we are not going to get to where we need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.