Liverpool 1-1 Everton [FA Cup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penalty for Peanut? Seems to be the only part of the game i missed on my pirate feed. Should it have been given? I guess he'd have to actually lose a limb to get one in front of the kop.

Penalty for Peanut? Seems to be the only part of the game i missed on my pirate feed. Should it have been given? I guess he'd have to actually lose a limb to get one in front of the kop.

at first i thought it wasnt a pen and pienarr went down too easy.

but on the replay you see pienaar's trailing leg get knocked by the defender.....it was a pen imo.

I reckon we are playing exaclty how Moyes wants us to. Cahill and the Cheeb interchanging, Ossie just sitting centrally and trying to make nuisance out of himself, Nevs and Castillo just froming a wall and Jags is all over Torres, Lescott getting evverything out of the air and Baines shepherding G-Sting to the side line. I didnt even realise Mascherano was on the pitch until he had that shot 40 mins in.

Trying to watch via the worst stream ever. Knew we'd scored minutes before the sodding picture showed it.

From what I can gather, defensively we are excellent and the [Poor language removed] are becoming increasingly frustrated. Perhaps we are lying deep, but it seems to me that tactically it is working. they're doing all the work, the running and there is zero end product there. I'd continue with this because I reckon as they tire, we'll begin to hit them on the break.

Watch the yellow cards come out in the second half. This is going to get heated.

COYBB!

Pienaar was never a penalty in my opinion.

There was another call though which looked like handball. Strangely, setanta never done a replay.

This half is going to bve torture isnt it, its taken me all of half time to calm down.

Just a bit mate. They havent even had a chance and it feels as though we're desperately hanging on.

McManaman: "Everton look comfortable"

Doesn't feel like it!!!!!

COYB! Same again please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back