Liverpool Echo Throws Dummy Out Of Pram

Status
Not open for further replies.
what other clubs ownership has the media so tightly in its pocket? none and thats because we have a Redcoat as our owner imagine North Korea without state controlled media and China without their internet censorship these regimes would fail and its the same at Everton Football Club the regime has the media in its pocket and its disgusting.

lets be honest ....the echo is ****e and prints utter ****e about the board, how many times have they been barred from reporting on our games and from the training ground under bills dictatorship.

Rumour has it that the Echo has been banned from Finch Farm again for this story on their website:

BmiCLg-IgAAmOgZ.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story was taken down from the website the same day, but not without repercussions. Allegedly.

"Banned from finch farm again"

Like some naughty persistent school boy.

perfect example of how our disgusting board operates

Would you let a bunch of absolute teds walk in your house, look around and go away and write biased stuff about you?

I wouldn't. And given how incredibly pro-LFC the Echo is I don't blame Everton for telling the feckers to do one.

Would you let a bunch of absolute teds walk in your house, look around and go away and write biased stuff about you?

I wouldn't. And given how incredibly pro-LFC the Echo is I don't blame Everton for telling the feckers to do one.
the story being pulled suggests the club have far more control over information than that, the lack of any objective journalism was the strating point for this thread and its been proven here, as the club manipulate what comes out

would they be getting banned because they got a story right? (for once). they've published more disgusting things about our club that should have got them banned imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.