Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, April 20th KO 20:00

Are you sick of the fact we can see their monstrosity of a new stand from everywhere in the city?

• Yes

Votes: 287 74.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 96 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had an epiphany that we are going to get battered tomorrow, but still win 1-0. It will not be a pretty performance; in fact it will be undeserved. But it will be 3 points to the blues.

I haven't been this lacking in confidence about an Everton side for god knows how long...so it's them lot tomorrow and the other lot on Sunday...geez - makes for depressing reading!

Honestly, I don't think we'll take anything off them tomorrow nor do I think we'll get a result on Sunday - that being said, I'm usually wrong when I'm feeling confident so we'll probably end up spanking the both of them...

COYB!

I haven't been this lacking in confidence about an Everton side for god knows how long...so it's them lot tomorrow and the other lot on Sunday...geez - makes for depressing reading!

Honestly, I don't think we'll take anything off them tomorrow nor do I think we'll get a result on Sunday - that being said, I'm usually wrong when I'm feeling confident so we'll probably end up spanking the both of them...

COYB!

Well you're right about us not getting a result on Sunday.

This has been the least arsed about a derby I can ever remember. If we get tonked 3 or 4 nil, who's bothered because it only makes Martinez looks even more of a tool. Even the kopites won't care, they can see what a state we're in and beating us mean will mean nothing.

Absolutely not saying I want us to lose, no way. If we win I will be absolutely buzzing. Just losing doesn't feel like a big deal, least not to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back