Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickets arrived yesterday. Get in!

Going to be an occasion that's for sure - 8000 Evertonians at Anfield, Friday night after being in work all week. The result will decide whether I get home in the early hours of Saturday or sheepishly around Saturday lunchtime. Just hoping I'm not back before Friday's News at Ten! We'll be up for this game alright, it's huge for the players & the fans after such a disappointing start to the season. That'll be forgotten to an extent should we put in a winning performance we all know exists in that of ours.

Onward Evertonians!!

Was reading yesterday that both Salah and Mane are going to be over in Ghana the night before the game attending the CAF player off the year awards. Liverpool have arranged for a private jet to fly them back from their 7000 mile round trip, but if they aren't landing in UK until the early hours there's no way they will start against us. Bench at the very best, but wouldn't be surprised to see neither named in the match day squad.

Was reading yesterday that both Salah and Mane are going to be over in Ghana the night before the game attending the CAF player off the year awards. Liverpool have arranged for a private jet to fly them back from their 7000 mile round trip, but if they aren't landing in UK until the early hours there's no way they will start against us. Bench at the very best, but wouldn't be surprised to see neither named in the match day squad.

That is crazy.

(not that I am complaining, like :dance:)

Are the RS obliged by a FIFA edict to let them go to an award ceremony on the other side of the world in the middle of a very busy period for them?

I cannot see them willingly allowing Sarah and Sane to go on such an arduous trip on the eve of one of their biggest games of the season.

I wouldnt get excited about Salah and Mane going on a busman's to Ghana, be shocked if they dont attend but go via a video link

wouldn't it be terrible if the plane was delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back