Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get stuck in 2jd half, nothing left to lose apart from being even more embarrassed and I think we've hit the limit anyway as we are all fully prepared and expect this to finish about 10-3

Go at them ffs

The fact the trigger wasn’t pulled weeks ago means all my anger is directed at the owner and board.

this is as bad as I can remember...... and we have had it bad.

the team, the squad, the tactics, the attitude, the heart, the level of skill and performance , the competitiveness, it is all a shambolic embarrassing mess.

this next half is either going to an historic comeback or a record defeat . My money is very much on the latter.
I just can’t believe that 3 premier league defenders can have so little understanding of the basics of their art. Regardless of what the manager has told them to do surely they have some clue of what they need to be doing?

If played in the right Richarlison and Bernard could be very potent, it was a shame Barkley went as he was much more suited to us than Sigs. Defence we need a leader, none of them are. But we are in desperate need of a top class striker and a leader CB. But Silva isn’t the man to sort that, he couldn’t even get Liverpool playing well if he was manager there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back