Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that weak... Matip doesn't play much, Henderson is in and out, Fabinho is decent but far from top class, and Salah isn't in the form of 2 years ago....

The keeper is only a miss if we put pressure on them, pretty much their first choice back 4..

Would much prefer if Mane was left out...

If it's level 2nd half, they have lots of talent to bring off the bench....

Needs to be remembered we are without a defensive midfielder, and have no quality upfront....Their team selection has done nothing to give me confidence
It's week enough up top that we shouldn't be scared. We will be.

Wasn’t gonna bother with this, but now got my missus trying to upgrade her amazon account on our firestick. We haven’t really got a clue what we’re doing. It’s taken 7.99 out her account but I still can’t get it on. This will just make me more fed up when we get battered shortly.
Got this sorted now. Had to deregister and log back in . What have I done. Please Everton, don’t let me down again.

It's not that weak... Matip doesn't play much, Henderson is in and out, Fabinho is decent but far from top class, and Salah isn't in the form of 2 years ago....

Read this week that Salah has only scored 1 goal fewer than he had done at this stage last season. Matip is their 1st choice partner for Van Dijk. I know this because the lads at my 5 a side try to tell me he's better. Henderson is their captain and, as far as i'm concerned, Fabinho is the best DM in the world right now - including Kante.

Ahhh put me in such a bad mood seing that dog Calvert Lewin starting again. Must be sucking people off at Everton to still be starting games after 4 years him

Klopp is absolutely taking the piss out of us wirt that team, could have easily played this team against Brighton on the weekend

Reckon he's getting his excuses in because he knows where gonna win

UP THE FCKING TOFFEES

Why is he not starting Kean?, what does he see in DCL?, baffling.

Davies stank the gaff out on Sunday but keeps his place, schneiderlein is a better option, he really is.

DCL is more reliable from a work-rate, pressing and retention point of view. He'll help us keep our shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back