Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound mate, Its the crowd being negative why the teams crap

Mate cut the sarcasm out, I can give you dozens of examples where we’ve been dire but the crowd have still been behind the players under Smith, Moyes and Royle, can’t say too many times that’s happened since Martinez year 2

I have no idea what was said at half time - why didn't we play the same way? Yes they had lots of possession but we had three gilt edge chances, second half nothing! Did the German Pulis slip Carlo a top wine?

Mate cut the sarcasm out, I can give you dozens of examples where we’ve been dire but the crowd have still been behind the players under Smith, Moyes and Royle, can’t say too many times that’s happened since Martinez year 2

You're boring me now tbh, Move on

Most embarrassed I've been of Everton.
Absolutely disgraceful that. Players just ran off at the end bar Sidibe and Holgate I think.

Why play out from the back when we haven't got the players to do that, our chances came from turning Liverpools defence, knocking it long down the line etc..

We got outplayed by kids and stood off them. I'd sell them all now if I could

Right, if we scored the first half it’s a different game. But when we don’t we all knew what would happen. That second half was shambolic, disgusting embarrassing, and spineless. I can take getting beat by them we are all used to it, but losing to a reserve team and knowing how smug and arrogant they are is really hurtful. And shows how much they think little of us by playing that side. The club should refund every one of our fans for that awful viewing, I’m pissed of beyond belief.

Let's face it, Everton isn’t an easy club to play for. It takes a certain character to succeed at Everton: Arteta, Cahill, Duncan, Lukaku all had it.

The majority of the current squad are passengers/hiders who aren’t good enough to play for the club and the minimum expectations of the fans.

It's upto Ancelotti to bin them off. It should be crystal clear who there are after today. Shambles.

Midfield set up esp.Sidibe/Coleman switch was disastrous even though it worked the other week.Sidibe was atrocious as was Iceland.Dignes worst game for Everton.Ive left Walcott out of that cos of the chances he created 1st half ridiculous that none of those were taken.Holgate despite his missed header was the only player apart from the front 2 that was premier league class.Disgrace.I think we have made a great appointment in Carlo but today was a day for Duncan in his shirt sleeves to give our current rabble a kick up the arse.Not arsed now about this result I've seen many,many worse with a lot better EFC teams.Congratulations to the LFC young players who showed tremendous effort and will to win.

I think we have to give credit to them kids in red they were [Poor language removed] hot and second half had our experienced midfield in their arse pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back